maybe you could add a leader bord for the highest round. (maybe)
3.0 UNSTABLE BETA 1
Disclaimer: This beta is for PC only! The web client has not been updated, as this version may be unstable and is incomplete!
As usual, this release is incompatible with older saves. (In the near future -- 4.0+, I plan to add an automatic save converter between versions)
- Added a power system, based on lasers
- Added a whole lot of blocks, most notably: tunnel conveyors, multi-block turrets, teleporters, and blocks for generating and transporting power
- Added some new enemies (EMPers, large 'Titan' enemies, and others)
- New enemy AI
- Added 11 new maps, keeping the old "maze" map
- Added a sandbox mode
- Many other changes. Full patchnotes will be available in the final release of 3.0.
This version is currently missing a new tutorial for the power system, besides other things. Please report any bugs/issues you find!
Log in with your itch.io account to leave a comment.
As the healing enemies don't shoot they're really easy to single out and trap to avoid changing waves. They should explode or slowly lose health when there's nothing to heal to stop cheating like that ;)
um maby but you can do the same thing with the other enemies. if you have healing turrets
Love the additions and changes!! Keep doing great works. :D
I played it and infinite rescources can be stored on conveyor corners
Just found the cause. This should be fixed in Beta 2.
this sounds real good
i absolutely love the game has a ton of potencial the only thing i would like is better graphics to be atleat 32 bit cus in 8 bit u barely see whats going on