Honestly such a great game, however after reaching wave 55 I'm not sure if there is an awful lot left to do, except expand and get more resources, but i did enjoy the game thank you (: Can't wait to see what other features come into this game! Would like to see a player teleporter or something
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
I'm on wave 55 and I was wondering... How do you get the unobtainable material?? I saw it when I looked at the sorter's sortable items
yes can key all full just easy or hard hand mess and clean?
pc needs to be able to control turrets
Can't open it on Mac even if i dowloaded the right version. PLS SEND HELP
I played this for some time..it was fun. There should be a lvling system because i honestly didnt know what was going on until enemies started attacking my base.
it would be cool to add a few towers. In a being a gas production. That takes oil. And turns it into gas. And a tank factory that produces A.I. controlled tanks at the cost of titanium gas and steel. That way players could have an army to defend them rather than just turrets.
is the game gonna be free forever? or you are gonna make it paid after the ALPHA stage? By the way... i like eggs.
If have blue and white mess clean!? stone!? Map oil worker.
Or they attack 25 or 30?
I like me game big city for stone all many kill?? going city volcano??!!
you should add a tower that uses steel and titanium or any other ore to spawn a troop. and depending on what ore you use it changes the type of unit. that would be awesome.
can you fix contoller support. I tried playing with a ps4 controller but the cursor keeps going downwards.
I like game ALL time?
love this game
i placed an item sorter but when i saw the blocks on the bottom right-hand corner there was something that i had never seen before. in the sorter item selection screen it looked almost like sand. i went through and placed an omnidrill on every block in the game and havent found it
yeah, sand is in the game, just not used.
here's some proof from the 3.3 beta devlog:
Keep in mind this release is *very* unstable! Save often, and expect major bugs.
- Added multiplayer (you can stop asking now!)
- Supports LAN play, over the internet and cross-platform with the upcoming PC edition
- Added ores to map editor
- Possible controller support (completely untested)
- Changed smelter system to use fuel and have a maximum speed/capacity
- New save system, import and export saves to local storage
- Added autosave
- Changed flak turret projectiles and speed
- Balancing of titanium and coal drills to be slower and more expensive, to slow down late-game progression
- Fixed bug with stacking conveyors and tunnels/junctions not transporting directly to the core
- Optimized pathfinding to be ~3x faster and use less memory
- Translation support (incomplete, full translations coming soon!)
- Teleporters now use power and have a better UI
- Sorters also have a new UI
- Added a sand resource (currently unused and unobtainable, but is displayed in the sorter)
- Re-made all player weapons to be more varied and interesting
- Removed upgrade menu and added the weapon factory block
- Increased base player health
- Discord integration: Wave, map and player count are now displayed in Discord while playing Mindustry
- Proper Mac and Windows32 support: not well tested, please report any problems!
looks like you were using a controller, is that correct? your crash was an ArrayIndexOutOfBounds, so maybe you pressed a button it couldn't handle? not sure, I just know basic java
Awesome game :D why isnt on steam? And why I can download PC version of the game only cca 7Kbps? I normally have about 100Mbps :/
Do you have any IP of mindustry servers?
I wish, I can upgrade belts without losing all intems on them ;)
when it leaves 4.0
Throughly enjoyed this game will be doing a series, but this first video failed really bad so it's used more as an intro to the series :P
Can i play with someone? Reply the IP address and tell me when!!
How do you get the IP of your game?
search "what's my ip" on google
You could add direction arrows on the treadmills to know in which directions they are going.
wouldn't that be a bit repetitive? btw i could send you a texture pack like that
I think you could do it a little better. (We can chosse the ONE kind material that will pass )
One way better to do it would be (select what will pass and what will not)
right now, try using multiple sorters like this:
S = Sorter
- = Conveyor
This is likely the best game I've played on Itch.io. I hope you continue to polish it and hopefully release on Steam so people like me can throw more money at you.
Couple things, whenever I place a shielded wall... the game crashes. You can cheat/exploit by placing conveyor belt or conduit on lava to cross it with your mech. Why no large shielded wall... other than my inability to place them without the game exploding... seems logical for that last slot on the menu. Lags a bit when there is a lot on the screen.
Also... posting a comment down here kills the active game. Autosaves would rock!
they exist. (auto saves as in it saves to the current save every 90 seconds by default)
the conveyor thing is not a cheat/exploit it's even in the current 4.0 build
Nice game, Very cool
* Seems a little complicated in the beginning, but the ''complicated'' makes the differents kinds of strategy possible
* think you might wanna make a tutorial more advanced though.
I want to join someone, can i be invited and given instructions.
I would like to join, just need to figure out how....
Can the people of this game add people in:-)
I can't seem to upload a map. can someone help me please?
the problem I am having is that I can successfully upload the image, but the map screen remains blank. as you can see on the image provided. In this image I just uploaded the map. there were no error messages at all.
New Mega Update... New Season